CPF-X wall-mounted chlorine dioxide generator is a new type of small chlorine dioxide generating system which is suitable for the secondary water supply and the situations that need small capacity of chlorine dioxide. The dosage of clo2 can be adjusted manually, or automatically by electrical controller receiving flow rate signal or residual clo2 signal.
It is adopted positive pressure dosing technology for the first time in the world. It can dose ClO2 solution directly to the pressured water with simple, safe, reliable, stable operation. The customers can install it by their own based on the instruction manual provided by the manufacture.
The generator has many features of advanced structure, beautiful appearance, powerful function, work reliable, convenient installation and maintenance, and high conversion rate of raw materials.
Two chemicals systems: NaClO2+HCl (Sodium chlorite and Hydrochloric acid)
Use of raw materials (more ratio available):
- Hydrochloric acid (HCl): 15% industrial synthesis of HCl solution
- Sodium chlorite (NaClO2): 18.5% industrial grade 1 NaClO2 solution.
The two raw materials of NaClO2 and HCl will be inhaled proportionally by two metering pumps into the reactor, in which produce ClO2 solution, and then to be dosed in water to be treated.
The ClO2 production can be controlled manually by adjusting the stroke of dosing pumps or automatically controlled by electrical controller receiving 4-20mA signal provided by flow rate/ residual ClO2 sensor.
When lack of raw materials, the liquid level alarm system will give audible and visible alarm signals and automatically cut off the power supply of equipment.
We can also customize on customer's requirements for additional functions or provide design recommendations according to the customers' on-site conditions.
1. Operating voltage: AC220V plus or minus 20%
2. Working temperature: 5 ~ 50 degrees Celsius
3. Relative humidity: 80%
4. Maximum pressure of water-pipe-line: < 0.7Mpa
5. There should be no strong electromagnetic field interference around the equipment.
Manual control (CPF-XC)
Flow rate control (CPF-XD1)
Residual clo2 control (CPF-XD2)
Low liquid level alarm for raw materials / failure alarm for dosing pump
Time start / stop
Remote start / stop
1. Dosing ClO2 solution directly into pressured water-pipe-line (Pressure< 0.7MPa) or water tanks.
2. Improved and high quality metering pump ensure accurate dosage of materials.
3. The reactor is made of compression resistance and antiseptic alloy materials, which makes the equipment safe, reliable and long service life.
4. Electrical control system using LCD touch screen to conveniently and intuitively adjust various functions and display various parameters.
5. Measurement system automatically adjusts the dosage of ClO2 through flow rate sensor (CPF-XD1) or residual clo2 sensor (CPF-XD2).
6. The disinfectant intake tube is made of anti-corrosive and pressurized materials.
7. Self-installation according to the installation instruction brochures. Basically free installation services.
|Category ||Model ||ClO2 production |
|Power (Kw) ||Overall Dimensions |
|Net Weight (Kg) |
|CPF-XC ||CPF-30XC ||≤ 30 ||1.2 ||780× 590× 370 ||19 |
|CPF-50XC ||≤ 50 ||1.2 ||780× 590× 370 ||19 |
|CPF-100XC ||≤ 100 ||1.2 ||780× 590× 370 ||19 |
|CPF-200XC ||≤ 200 ||1.2 ||780× 590× 370 ||19 |
|CPF-XD1 ||CPF-30XD1 ||≤ 30 ||1.2 ||780× 590× 370 ||19 |
|CPF-50XD1 ||≤ 50 ||1.2 ||780× 590× 370 ||19 |
|CPF-100XD1 ||≤ 100 ||1.2 ||780× 590× 370 ||19 |
|CPF-200XD1 ||≤ 200 ||1.2 ||780× 590× 370 ||19 |
|CPF-XD2 ||CPF-30XD2 ||≤ 30 ||1.2 ||780× 590× 370 ||19 |
|CPF-50XD2 ||≤ 50 ||1.2 ||780× 590× 370 ||19 |
|CPF-100XD2 ||≤ 100 ||1.2 ||780× 590× 370 ||19 |
|CPF-200XD2 ||≤ 200 ||1.2 ||780× 590× 370 ||19 |