CPF-XD chemical ClO2 generator is wall-mounted, positive pressure, on-site clo2 producing system.
Three control modes are available:
--- CPF-XC (pump linkage)
--- CPF-XD1 (flow-on-line control)
--- CPF-XD2 (residual-chlorine-on-line control).
It is adopted positive pressure dosing technology for the first time in the world.
The ClO2 solution can be pressured dosed into pressured water with features of simple, safe, reliable, stable operation. The clo2 generator is nearly assembled before shipment. Users can install and debug it by their own in accordance with instruction manual provided by the manufacturer.
The generator has many features of advanced structure, beautiful appearance, powerful function, work reliable, convenient installation and maintenance, and high conversion rate of raw materials.
The way of clo2 producing:
5NaClO2+4HCl = 4ClO2+5NaCl+2H2O (recommended, ClO2≥ 95%)
Use of raw materials:
Sodium Chlorite: 18.5% Industrial Sodium Chlorite Solution
Hydrochloric Acid: 15% Industrial Hydrochloric Acid
Two raw chemicals of sodium chlorite and hydrochloric acid are pumped by two metering pumps into the reactor, in which produce >95% of high-purity chlorine dioxide solution, and then to be dosed into treated water for disinfection.
The dosage of clo2 solution can be adjusted by receiving 4-20mA signal of flow-rate / residual clo2. When lack of raw materials, the liquid level alarm system will give audible and visible alarm signals and automatically cut off the power supply of equipment. Raw materials conversion rate is more than 95%.
The clo2 generator can be customized according to the customers' on-site conditions.
1. Operating voltage: AC220V plus or minus 20%
2. Working temperature: -5 ~ 50 degrees Celsius
3. Relative humidity: 80%
4. Maximum pressure of water-pipe-line: <0.7Mpa
5. There should be no strong electromagnetic field interference around the equipment.
Manual / Auto
Flow-rate tuto-conrol (option)
Residual clo2 auto-control (option)
Low liquid level alarm function
Timing start / stop function
Alarm remote transfer
1. Pressured dosing ClO2 solution into pressured water-pipe-line (Pressure≤ 0.7MPa) or water tanks.
2. Improved and high quality metering pump ensure accurate dosage of materials.
3. Titanium alloy reactor is anti-pressure and compression-resistance to ensure the equipment safe, reliable and long service life.
4. Electrical control system using LCD touch screen to conveniently and intuitively adjust various functions and display various parameters.
5. Measurement system automatically adjusts the dosage of ClO2 by receiving signal of flow-rate / residual clo2.
6. The disinfectant intake tube is made of anti-corrosive and pressurized materials.
7. Self-installation according to the installation instruction brochures. Basically free installation services
|Model || ClO2 Production (g/h) ||Power (Kw) || Packing Dimensions (mm) || N.W.(Kg) |
|CPF-30XD || 30 || 1.2 || 780× 590× 340 || 19 |
|CPF-50XD || 50 |
|CPF-100XD || 100 |
|CPF-200XD || 200 |