CPF-XC series chlorine dioxide generator is a new small capacity of ClO2 production on-site generating system. It is available for manual control system. It is adopted positive pressure dosing technology for the first time in the world. It can brought ClO2 solution directly to the pressured water with simple, safe, reliable, stable operation and other characteristics. The users can install and debug chlorine dioxide generating system by their own in accordance with the instruction manual which provided by the manufacturer.
The generator has many features of advanced structure, beautiful appearance, powerful function, work reliable, convenient installation and maintenance, and high conversion rate of raw materials.
Two chemicals system: NaClO2+HCl (Sodium Chlorite + Hydrochloric Acid)
Use of raw materials (more ratios available):
- Hydrochloric acid (HCl): 15% industrial synthesis of HCl solution
- Sodium chlorite (NaClO2): 18.5% industrial grade 1 NaClO2 solution.
The two chemicals of sodium chlorite and hydrochloric acid will be inhaled by two metering pumps to the reactor, in which produce chlorine dioxide solution, and then to be dosed to water for disinfection. It adjust the dosage of clo2 solution through manual control.
When lack of raw materials, the liquid level alarm system will give audible and visible alarm signals and automatically cut off the power supply of equipment.
We can also customize on customer's requirements for additional functions or provide design recommendations according to the customers' on-site conditions.
1. Operating voltage: AC220V plus or minus 20%
2. Working temperature: 5 ~ 50 degrees Celsius
3. Relative humidity: 80%
4. Maximum pressure of water-pipe-line: < 0.7Mpa
5. There should be no strong electromagnetic field interference around the equipment.
Linkage with water pump
Low liquid level alarm for raw materials
Remote start / stop
Time start / stop
1. Dosing ClO2 solution directly with pressure into pressured water-pipe-line (Pressure≤ 0.7MPa) or water tanks.
2. Improved and high quality dosing pumps ensure accurate dosage of raw materials.
3. The reactor is made of compression resistance and antiseptic alloy materials to ensure the equipment safe, reliable and long service life.
4. Electrical control system using LCD touch screen to conveniently and intuitively adjust various functions and display various parameters.
5. The disinfectant intake tube is made of anti-corrosive and pressurized materials.
6. Self-installation according to the installation instruction brochures. Basically free installation services.
|Model ||ClO2 Production |
|Packing Dimensions |
|Net Weight |
|CPF-30XC ||30 ||1.2 ||780× 590× 340 ||19 |
|CPF-50XC ||50 |
|CPF-100XC ||100 |
|CPF-200XC ||200 |